Pages

1.11.2011

Nobody Said It Was Easy, It's Such a Shame for Us to Part.

The Scientist by The Script

Been a while since the last entry. That's how busy my life has been. So many things happened. So many things made me happy and sad. Anyway, another gloomy Tuesday morning from me to you. Hooray for 1:30pm classes.

Hokaaay, Let's start with Thursday. Oooh, it was lab day. But, we didn't do any experiment. We just had a lecture. But personally, I'd rather have 4 hours of doing experiment than lecture. Anyway, So after that, it was Filipino and PE for me. Well, we got freecut for Filipino. My blockmates and I stayed inside the room. Just Chillin' 'cuz we're cool like that. HAHAHAHHA. And then PE. One sambatastic afternoon for me. So much hip movement and footwork. :| BUT HEY, despite it all, IT IS FUN. After class, I decided to go to the library to do english. I went with friends, Karl, Pat, Jeth and Ren. At first I was working, then I caught them sitting in one of the aisles just talking. So yeah, I also sat down and did not care about english decided to just bond with them since I've already photocopied the materials I needed. INDEED, that was a good decision. That bonding was EPIC.



It's Friday, I'm In Love. I spent the day with one of my friends, Soons. As to why she's called that, well, that'll make this entry long. heehee. She studies at the green university along taft. We ate at tboy for lunch. And we talked all afternoon. heehee. Ohyeaaah. PHILLYCHEESESTEAKROLLS are the BOMB. They're my favorite and they're epic and they make me happy. =)) She showed me her planner. It was sooooo cuuuute.




Oh, the block also ate at Kenny Roger's. Time well spent.





Saturdaaaay. Big day. Finally had the chance to fix business that my sister and I planned to have. We started selling necklaces and rings. Rings sold at Php120 while necklaces at Php150 each.



Some of the stuff we sell.



That's that. Toodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment