Pages

4.08.2011

Pretty pretty pretty please. Don't you ever ever ever feel that your less than F'in Perfect

Fkin Perfect by Travis Garland



This picture was showed to be by a very good friend. He told me he remembered me when he saw this. This then reminded me of some insights I've on the matter. So, here I am. Blogging my thoughts out. yet again.

Being second best is not that bad. Being second best tells you that you are good. Just not good enough to be number one. and that just sucks. Don't take this in the wrong way, winning second place in a contest, or placing second in school is not that bad. But sometimes, being second just sucks. being the back up plan is far worse.

I've so many things I can say regarding the matter. but seeing that it's already 1:53am. I guess the picture fully encapsulates everything that I want to say. I AM NOT A BACK-UP PLAN OKAY?

No Regrets just love. Carpe Diem, Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment