Pages

5.20.2011

Goodbye My Lover, Goodbye My Friend

Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt

Today was kind of chill minus the fact that list of those exempted for finals were released today today was pretty chill. Went to school earlier to submit some documents at the CMO. I wanted to mention these document-fixing-shiznit because it's something i've been doing lately. To cut the story short, with all these errands, I realized much more that truly. WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.

I had lunch with E today. Ate at Kamirori at Petron. HAHAHA. So much for change. We normally eat at Teriyaki Boy but since we wanted change, we decided to eat at said japanese resto. Funny how their menu is very similar with that of other jap resto. But of course, mas masarap pa rin yung original.

Then classes began at 130. Heehee. Miah finds 'Eagle' gwapo. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Jani and I were laughing so hard. Then Psych came along. Kinda felt bad because I didn't get exempted for finals. Then again, maybe because I didn't put so much effort. And then I went to attend the HSS GA. heehee. The Spanish. Woo. fiest... Ariiiiiiiibaaaaaa! hahahaha... and I got exempted for finals. heehee. So now, I only have 1 finals to study for since Econ doesn't have finals naman.

Then off to Shakey's for Pat's and Bel's joint birthday treat. I loved it. Good food and good company will always create good memories. At first we were just talking and eating, then we went arcade and then photobomb and then. XX was all over the place. hahaha.. good times good times.



Ah. to the deeper part. Recently, I was asked as to how my heart is. I finally found an answer to it. It's fine. To the question of who I 'like'. I've also found an answer. I think. I'm far too young for this. I really want to be a great doctor, love is just not yet part of the plan. Not that I'm shooing it away. It's just that I think it should come on it's own. Without forcing it, without premeditating. It's magical because it's spontaneous. It happens on it's own - naturally; without any forms of interference. It is also recently that I thought of the possibility of being single forever. It's sad i know. But i think it's too selfish to love someone with all you can when you can love so many other people.

Psych prof told us something interesting today. "when you love, don't give your whole heart - you only have one heart and it's for you to own. without it, you'll be ruined." LOVE IT. So true. So meaningful. So true.

As for me, in line with my dream of becoming a doctor, I think loving a ward filled with kids who fight for their lives on a daily basis against cancer would be a good way of channeling all this love in my heart. Kinda ambitious, surreal, and even not realistic. But, now more than every I'd love to be a doctor. Somehow, tonight, or maybe recently, I was reminded of why I shifted into health sci. TO GIVE SERVICE TO PEOPLE. TO BE THE DOCTOR OF THE FUTURE.

Funny how this day wasn't perfect. Truth be told, I can't seem to bring myself to laugh at my sister who's rapping right now just to make me laugh. I found out something. But still. i'm grateful for this day. Now more than ever, I'm pretty sure that this is where I want to be. IT's hard. Then again, "He never said it would be easy, He just said it would be WORTH IT." I'm pretty sure it'll be.

Fall In Love.
Stay In Love.
Everything will be Decided.

I'm in love with HSc.
Staying in love with HSc.
I'm decided. Now more than Ever.

For all the consequences, I did what I did without regrets, just love. pure love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment