Pages

3.28.2011

Wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

Enchanted by Taylor Swift

Okay. Today is the 28th day of the 3rd month of the year. Today's a monday. And it's also the 5th day of my two summer break. Been a long time since the last entry. So many things already happened. Almost a month since the last post. I've a feeling that the person I was since the last post is different than the person I am now. Not the major changes whatsoever. It's just that I feel like I'm different.

For starters, I'm not a college freshman anymore. Funny how time flies so fast when you're having so much fun. Yeah school was hard and the brain-draining and other synonymous words out there, but even so, I HAD SO MUCH FUN. I met so many new people. Did so many new things. I got to know myself better. Pushed my limits, rediscovered who I am. And well... many other things. I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING INCOHERENT AND SCATTERBRAIN.

Anyway. I'm here to tell you how I've been spending my summer vacay so faaar.

DAY 001:
Spent the day at home. Then went to school to return two books. Then because we, the block, were going on an overnight trip to fontana the following day, some of us met in school to go grocery shopping. Before grocery shopping we went to see Mr. Tan and Mr. Unsay to talk about our final grades for their respective classes. Then, we went to rustan's Katipunan to pick up drinks for the trip. Then of course, to SM Megamall to finally do the grocery shopping. And we got to do everything we need to do.

DAY 002:
FONTANA BABY. hehehehehe. we got a two bedroom villa with own pool and jacuzzi which doesn't really work but doesn't really matter because we had so much fun anyway. we grilled food for dinner. WE HAD SO MUCH FOOD. hahahahahaha. as in the food we grilled for the night lasted us the next morning... THEN THEN of course, the real party started. because WHAT HAPPENED IN FONTANA STAYS IN FONTANA this is where this day ends.

DAY 003:
woke up by the pool. love that feeling. hmmm. morning afters. it was kind of bittersweet because we didn't really want to leave fontana. we wanted to stay and spend more nights there.

DAY 004:
Ah. Sunday. Jogged in UP in the morning and went to mass with family. So funny, I woke up feeling unwell. Still jogged and I was still fine. And when mass ended I was with fever. :( EXHAUSTED MUCH. Just ate lunch (or brunch) then went to my room to watch this anime my friend lent me. it's kilig and sweet and relatable. :( (i'm down to the last 16 minutes of the show.) at around 4pm though, I fell asleep and I woke up the next day naaa.

DAY 005:
Today. Was supposed to go Bataan. But because I was sick yesterday, parents did not let me leave anymore. So I had the chance to sleep until 8 this morning. Spent the day staring into space and thinking about how things are. Gah. I've never felt so empty. Not the lonely-i'm-all-alone-empty. It's just that I have no particular liking for any particular person in the world right now. Which is half good and half not-good. SO ODD.

Hay. I've so many things to write about. so many emotions. heart's too tired to function properly. too tired. too exhausted. can't say everything is with no regrets and just pure love. not now. at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment