Pages

3.06.2011

It's Just a Feeling, JUST A FEELING.

Just a Feeling by Maroon 5

This is part two of my "take-me-back-three-weeks-ago" series. HAHAHAAH. I really don't know how many parts there will be For what it's worth and for the record, I really 'realized' so many things over the past said number of weeks. HAHAHA. Somehow, the title of this entry encapsulates the other 'thing' that happened over the last three weeks.

IT'S JUST A FEELING.

Intuitions, first impressions and feelings are not credible. Sometimes, you feel like there is something. But really, IKAW LANG ANG NAKAKARAMDAM NUN. And then, another thing happens that'll make you feel like "golly-it's-not-only-me" And you are set to believe that it's NOT just a feeling. That when uttered, your feelings actually seem true. THE MORE YOU SAY IT, the more you acknowledge it, THE MORE IT BECOMES REAL.

There shouldn't be any problem if this 'feeling-turned-reality' thing is something trivial, something small, shallow. But if it involves other things say your very frail-hopeless-romantic-heart, this IS DEFINITELY NOT HEALTHY. Most especially if what you're feeling only exists in YOUR world.

STOP ASSUMING. A good friend once told me that assuming is making an ASS of U and ME. (see how when articles are omitted you come up with the word assume) He's right actually. And I had to learn this the hard way. Detaching your emotions from the things that happen to you is not easy. Your mind says it's nothing so, your mouth verbalizes these. However sound (literal and metaphorical), saying it's nothing makes your insides scream at you for being naive, oblivious and downright stupid. GUH.

But really, when should you assume? When shouldn't you assume? Despite these questions, I resolved to STOP ASSUMING and believe that everything was just because I was tired and blahblahblah. To cut the story short, I got over it.

Funny how life can bitchslap you in the face. Just when you learned never to assume. You find out that everything you assumed was right. GAH.

So now that you 'moved on' (feels wrong to use this term because it connotes something else... but, for the sake of discussion) finding out you were right shouldn't be a big problem right? BUT TO ME, IT IS. What is right timing? What is 'why only now'?

The lesson I learned? I still don't know. I've yet to find out. There are just so many questions in my head right now. So many what ifs so many it could haves. One thing's for sure though, I'll have to deal with this. SOON. I just hope that whatever I do, I'll never regret it. NO REGRETS. JUST LOVE - love for...

0 comments:

Post a Comment