Pages

5.24.2011

She will be Loved

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

This has and will always be one my favorite songs.

Last night, 23rd May, pao, gil, lessi together with lessi's brother and his friends, watched Maroon 5 live in Manila! It was so fun. Great music + Awesome company = happy memories that'll last forever. Adam was so schmexxy. heehee... But his voice was superb.

So before the concert, I still went to school to take Spanish finals. I'm really glad that I did that. And then, Lessi and I went to her house to wait for pao and gil. Then we went to SMX already. At 5pm, we were lining up. I tried to 'smuggle' my camera and lens. But, when we were at the door, I got caught. I know that was wrong, but, it was worth the risk. And well, when we were inside. I saw someone who was able to snuck in an SLR. Nevertheless I took photos and videos using phone. Course, the photos weren't clear and the videos' audio sucks but still. My favorite song got recorded and I just loved the way it was performed last night. And the video's fine. heehee...

Here. I shall post it here.(soon)

It's been almost 24hrs but i'm not yet over this. This concert made me too happy. :D

In other news, I took my last test today. Psych. I'm pretty sure I didn't do as well as I should. I didn't study properly for this test. Somehow, I kinda hoped that I was going to get exempted so when I didn't, I didn't study even more. But really, I just want to have a decent grade for this class... so much for aiming for magis.

In other other news, I'm just so happy that classes are done. And I have summer in my plate now. I mean it's not much. IT's actually shortlived happiness but still, happiness nevertheless. I JUST NEED THIS SO MUCH.

I have other things to blog about but not now.

I shall cool down first. might say things I'll soon regret.

0 comments:

Post a Comment