Pages

2.09.2011

You're the Only One that Needs to Know

Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects

This entry will be different. I shall deviate from the normal routine of typing down the things, events and minutes-turned-moments, that happened throughout the day. Instead, I shall let things out.

I don't normally say this. But, please note that I'm nice on most days. I'm extra nice if you're nice to me and incredibly nicer if you are 'nicer' to me. I may not be patient with things, or I may notice the little mishaps here and there. But, really, I'm nice.

Like every other normal person, I have my own pet peeves.

For starters, I don't like people who think they're better than the rest of us. Not because I feel inferior or intimidated beside them. I don't like being in the same room with them for the reason that they just hit the perfect nerves to just annoy me. Please, just because people think you're good-looking or just because you have grades doesn't mean you have the right to go pri-madonna on everyone else. Every compliment given to you is another person's opinion. This means that, like every opinion in the world, it is highly subjective. What's good for one person may be bad for the rest of those 6 billion people out there.

Now, I know that self-confidence and self-esteem are what makes or brakes a talented person. MY POINT EXACTLY. Guys, the concept of OVERCONFIDENCE EXISTS. If you want to feel good about yourself. Do everything you can in your power to achieve that sense of power and satisfaction. everything; just not at the expense of other people.

Point is, we, yes, in an effort to make this entry a little less biased and objective I include myself, we should be more SENSITIVE to our surroundings. Most especially to the people who surrounds us. We can't always get what we want. It's not called a community for nothing.

This brings me back to the second thing that annoys me the most. insensitive people. also known as people who value only three things in life: me, myself and I. Sensitivity is important in every relationship. May it be a romantic relationship or just an honest to goodness we're just friends kind of friendship. That;s what friends are for. It's about being there when noone else was. It's about breaking through the mask that your friends show. It's about being at the right place. AT THE RIGHT TIME. no need to SAY THE RIGHT THINGS. just be there.

Third on my list are the people who will perfectly encapsulate Katy Perry's Hot 'n Cold. INCONSISTENCY IS A BIG NO-NO. Why say yes, when all you ever wanted to say was No? Why paint the walls pink if you really wanted blue? Point is. be straight to the point. OK. being frank is VERY different from being TACTLESS. Mind your manners when you do. be straightforward. But mind your manners.

Okay. I've specific reason as to why I made this entry. I was bored. Maybe. for what it's worth. I had fun getting in touch with my inner self and typing my thoughts out. HAHAAHAHHAA.

til the next entry. NO REGRETS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment